Tarte B.B. Treatment/Primer: Oh my, what can I say about this? I usually hate the idea of B.B. creams or really just B.B. creams in general. I feel like they never provide the amount of coverage I want and that they never stay on for a long period of time. However, this Tarte one is amazing! I put on a layer on with my foundation brush and boy did I love it! My skin tone was evened out and I loved the coverage it provided. I also used this to make my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation last longer. This is definitely a great purchase!
bareMinerals/bareEscentuals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener: Now, I'm very picky with concealers. I have awful under eye bags/circles and I find that not many concealers due the job for me. The only concealer I have found that has ever been good enough for me is the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. It covers my dark circles and brightens up my eyes a little. Nevertheless, I have found that this new holy grail product of mine does a better job! Any time I use this concealer, my eyes are instantly brightened! It's a great product!
CoverGirl Lipstick in Flame: I'm a lipstick gal. I never wear too much eye makeup so I depend on my lipstick to bring a pop! This lipstick might just be my favorite lipstick I have ever owned. To me, it's not a true red or a vibrant red. Instead, it's a more toned down type red. Also, it doesn't dry out my lips as fast as other lipsticks have done in the past. It's an overall great lipstick. Plus, when a Sephora product consultant comments on how great the lipstick looks you know it has to be good!
Josie Maran Argan Oil: I have always been skeptical to try oils. I have naturally oily skin for the most part, so I feel adding more oil would just make me a glistening mess. However, this oil has been great to my skin! It does not leave me oily and it moisturizes my face quite well. The bigger bottles of this can be expensive, but it is definitely worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment